The provision of baby change and infant care equipment as part of washroom facilities has increased rapidly in recent years.
Supermarkets, leisure centres, department stores, restaurants and other public facing businesses understand that high quality, well stocked facilities are very much the ‘norm’ rather than a ‘nice to have’.
By providing clean, modern infant care facilities your organisation is creating a positive, forward thinking image that says you have put a great deal of thought into convenience for your customers and the well-being of their children. Take a look at our product range.
- Full unit exchange service - fresh, clean unit replaced for used unit every time.
- Exclusive Activap™ germicide - unit contains our unique, environmentally friendly germicide certified against Hep B + C and HIV to render waste harmless.
- Unique and modern design.
- A foam gasket is fixed around the lid to ensure that vapours are kept inside.
- Integral foot pedal, ensuring a 'no touch' facility when depositing the waste into the unit.
- Unit supplied with a tiger bag inside.
- Braille instructions imbedded in the lid meaning - 'Lift here to open'.
- Option to lock the lid to the base for added security.
- Identification labels stating what should and should not be deposited in the unit e.g. No Sharps.
Infant Changing Table
- Specially shaped smooth table ends
- No exposed hinges
- Controlled lowering
- Tamper proof safety straps
- Sealed hinges
- All in one 100% foam filled moulding - no seams, easily cleaned
- Additional Hand/Infant Changing Table Sanitiser, keeps the facility clean and pleasant.
Hand & Infant Changing Table Sanitiser (alcohol free)
- Dries quickly - Ideal for any working environment.
- Kills 99% of most common germs and bacteria - eliminates the risk of cross contamination.
- Compact and discreet.
- Hygienic dispenser - Liquid is kept safe inside a hermetic (sealed) pouch & dispensing lever is made with Polygiene® antibacterial technology that starts to kill microbes instantly on contact and breaks the transmission path of diseases.
Read More: Sanitary & Nappy Units